1. Where do I mail permit applications (building, fireworks, sign, zoning)?
Mail to Kim Kittredge at W6830 County Road WW, Lena, WI 54139.
2. Who do I contact about snowplowing?
Contact the Town Chairman whose information is on the Town Board & Staff page.
3. How do I get a license for my dog?
To obtain a dog license, send the rabies vaccination information along with a check made out to the Town of Grover for the correct amount to: Lisa Witak W6144 County WW Oconto WI 54153. It costs $8 if your dog is not spayed/neutered or $3 if they are. Kennel licenses are also available for $35 if you have a large number of dogs (up to 12)-usually breeders.
4. Who do I contact if I need information about a building permit, driveway permit, fire number or anything to do with zoning issues?
You would contact the zoning administrator. Contact information is on the town contacts page.
5. Who is in charge of road complaints or who do I call if there is a signage problem on a road?
Contact Supervisor II or the town chairman whose information is listed on the town contacts page.
1. My address on my tax bill is incorrect, who do I contact?
Marinette County Property Listing at (715) 732-7545
2. Where do I pay my taxes?
Taxes get paid to the Marinette County Treasurer at 1926 Hall Ave Marinette WI 54143. Their phone number is (715) 732-7430.
Garbage and Recycling Info.
1. I need information on garbage/recycling or my garbage did not get picked up, who do I contact?
Lisa Witak at (715) 938-4099. Please make sure garbage is out by 6 am, does not have recycling in the garbage, and does not weigh more than 40 pounds.
1. How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
Send a written request to the town clerk at W5161 Town Hall Road Peshtigo WI 54157. The request must include your name and address and your signature.